The Panasonic WV-SW458 360° Super Dynamic Outdoor Network Vandal-Resistant Camera (Base Cover & Mount Bracket) provides full HD quality images, Smart HD innovations, and a wealth of features packed into a compact housing, ensuring that it is fit for all outdoor applications. This dynamic IP camera can be connected to a network (LAN) or the Internet, and images and audio from the camera can be monitored on a PC via the network. In addition, this IP camera comes with base cover and mount bracket.
Using its advanced 3.1 MOS sensor, the camera provides 1080p HD images across multiple H.264 and JPEG streams. Super Dynamic technology features a 128x dynamic range and can be used under varying light conditions. The face detection feature allows the camera to automatically identify a human face and this data can be sent via XML notifications or embedded in the video stream. Variable Image Quality on Specified Area (VIQS), which is an innovation to the Smart HD function, allows the camera to have a higher resolution for specified areas of the image, thus ensuring lower bandwidth usage. In addition, this ONVIF compliant dome camera is suitable for a wide range of outdoor surveillance applications.
- 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes: Wall Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264 / VGA)
- 1080p full HD images up to 30 fps
- Combination of enhanced UniPhier, Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform and 2 areas Variable Image Quality on Specified Area (VIQS) function can decrease the network bandwidth by maximum 50% 1
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by enhanced UniPhier
- Smooth PTZ operation without mechanical action
- Built-in distortion correction function
- A fish-eye lens control function realizes intelligible screen operation intuitively
- Smart phone monitoring: Direct camera control from smart phone
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- High Sensitivity with Day / Night (Electrical) Function: 1.5 lux (Color), 1.2 lux (B/W) at F2.4
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter.
- Electronic Sensitivity Enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / Off
Selectable Light Control Modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz) / ELC (maximum exposure time)
Indoor Scene (50 Hz / 60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
ELC (maximum exposure time): The lighting control will be automatically performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas, adjustable sensitivity levels (up to 15 steps) and 10 detection area sizes
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 4 private areas, such as house windows and entrances / exits.
- Camera Title Display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC / SDHC / SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between the camera site and the monitoring site.
- JPEG image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized Stream Control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- SDXC / SDHC / SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- H.264 maximum bit rate/client and total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet Mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4 / IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on your mobile phone via the Internet.
- IP66-rated, water and dust-resistant and is compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard
- Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
- Vandal-resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Railway applications - Electronics equipment used on rolling stock compatible with EN50155
- Low-profile design for discreet installation