The Displayport To HDMI Video Adapter Converter - M/F from Startech makes it possible to connect an HDMI display to a DisplayPort video card or source. The adapter supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 for computers and up to 1080p resolution for HDTVs. This passive adapter requires a dual-mode DisplayPort (marked with a DP++ logo), which allows both DVI and HDMI signals to pass through the port. The adapter supports audio pass through for 5.1 channel surround sound, as long as this is supported by the video source. Additionally, the adapter has a small form factor (2.2 x 0.7 x 0.4 inches) and is easy to use; no software or drivers are required.
- Supports computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Requires a Dual-mode DisplayPort, which allows both DVI and HDMI signals to pass through the port
- Supports audio pass through for 5.1 channel surround sound
- Small form factor means it saves space in your setup
- Plug-and-Play; no software or drivers are required