The 3x52 NVS-10 MGM Gen 3 Day/Night Riflescope with Illuminated Ballistic Chevron Reticle from Newcon Optik combines a third generation intensifier tube with a 3x magnification optic and weatherproof housing to create a scope ready for close-range tasks in low-light and harsh weather conditions. This day/night optic uses two high-transmission optical channels to produce a fully-integrated riflescope that enables the operator to switch between day and night modes without re-zeroing or attaching/detaching accessory optics.
An f/1.6 night vision optical channel gathers enough light to allow the Gen 3 image intensifier to render detailed views in twilight, starlight and moonlight. Resting atop the night vision channel is the dayscope channel that features a 21mm objective lens and f/3.8 light gathering ability. The illuminated ballistic chevron reticle is visible with both channels; surrounding the red chevron aiming point are three floating marks at three, six, and nine o'clock for quick range and holdover estimation. The NVS-10's reticle is also brightness adjustable and can be zeroed in 0.35 MOA increments using the scope's windage/elevation turrets.
The NVS-10's nitrogen-filled carbon plastic composite housing complies with Mil-Std 810 standards and is built to deliver waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance. When properly mounted using a Picatinny rail mount, this scope is ready to consistently withstand the recoil and rapid fire from AR-style rifles. The durability does not end there—automatic brightness control will protect the intensifier tube and the observer’s eyes when exposed to bright light sources and when operating in dynamic lighting conditions.
Complementing the mil-spec build quality and third generation night vision technology are features that help the NVS-10 improve the shooter's effectiveness in the field. A built-in IR illuminator permits the shooter to operate in complete darkness by painting their field of view with infrared light that is invisible to the unaided eye. The manual focus lens systems, 50mm eye relief, and built-in flip-down objective cover make the NVS-10 a well-equipped day/night combination riflescope for tactical applications.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Optical Performance
- 3x magnification; 21mm (day) / 52mm (night) objective diameter
- 108mm f/3.8 (day) / 80mm f/1.6 (night) lens system
- 12° field of view, 50mm eye relief , , , ,
- -4 to 5 diopter correction
- 164 ft (50m) minimum focus distance
- Ballistic Chevron reticle with adjustable brightness
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 3 intensifier tube
- Gallium arsenide photocathode
- 64lp/mm resolution, 20:1 signal to noise ratio
- Automatic brightness control for excessive and dynamic lighting conditions
- Use and Handling
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Windage/elevation adjustments, 0.35 MOA per click
- Manual focus lens system
- Low-battery indicator in-view
- Flip-down objective cover
- Operates on single AA battery
- Construction Details
- Mil-Std 810 construction
- Picatinny rail mount compatible
- Carbon plastic composite housing material
- -40 to 104°F (-40 to 40°C) operating temperature
- 58 oz (1.64kg) weight