The Miranda Technologies LUMO Quad 3Gb/s / HD / SD 1310nm Optical Transmitter Card from the LUMO series high-density fiber converters is designed for use with the hot-swappable SFP optical plug-in cartridges. This card is designed to be used with LUMO, a high-density 1 RU frame with 36 SFP-based fiber converters that is ideal for large distribution of high bandwidth 3G signals. A maximum of up to 9 quad optical cards can be accommodated per LUMO frame. This quad transmitter card features 4 SFP single wavelength optical plug-in cartridges.
The SFP optical plug-in transmitter cartridges in this card use a single wavelength of 1310nm, to carry single 3Gb/s / HD / SD SDI signal per fiber link. It is ideal for long-distances or point-to-point signal deliveries of a single SDI signal. It uses single-mode fiber instead of coaxial cables. By using single-mode fiber, these interfaces can be used over much longer distances without degrading signal quality, which is very useful when carrying 3G signals.
- Efficient serviceability
- Mechanical design with fiber connectivity on one side and coax on the other for ease of cabling
- Hot-swappable SFP cartridge
- Long distance coverage over single-mode fiber for 3Gb/s / HD / SD signals
- Single wavelength of 1310nm used
- Fabry-Perot transmit laser
- Robust performance, fully SMPTE-297-2006 compliant