The Norman LH500P lamphead is similar to the LH500, but utilizes an FT16-UV (1200 w/s) flashtube. This head can be used with the 808M power supply, where maximum power is required on a single lamphead. It operates with all Norman Series 500 power supplies including the P404, P808M, P808M/TLC and P808-1200/TLC. Its features include a high-impact resin housing that won't dent or scratch, and a modeling lamp off-on switch.
Note - Fan cooling is required when cutting off the air flow through the lamphead with gel filters, grid, or softboxes. The head is available with a fan (LH500BP) for more demanding applications. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Because this head has no cooling fan, it is one of the most compact and easily transportable head in the Norman Studio Line.
- Easy to Control
- One tilt control knob is located on top, the other is part of the stand mount. The integrated umbrella receptor is located right below the head.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- The plug-and-play FT16-UV quartz flashtube is easily replaceable to enable the photographer to quickly get back to the assignment.
- Removeable Reflector
- Norman lampheads feature halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb. This head features an on/off switch for the modeling light.
- Modeling Light
- Norman lampheads come standard with a protective glass dome that surrounds the flashtube for an added margin of safety.
- Long Reaching Cable
- A 20' cable comes attached to the head. Head cable extension cables may be added when the head is used at longer distances from the power pack.