The Norman LH500BP lamphead is similar to the LH500P, but utilizes a blower to keep the flashhead cool. This head can be used with the 808M power supply, where maximum power of 1200 w/s is required on a single lamphead.
It operates with all Norman Series 500 power supplies including the P404, P808M, P808M/TLC and P808-1200/TLC. This head has a high-impact resin housing that won't dent or scratch, and a modeling lamp off-on switch.
If the LH500BP is used in a softbox, or with gels or grids, its cooling fan will keep it working long into the future. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- The LH500BP is one of the most compact, and easy to transport heads in the Norman Studio Line.
- Easy to Control
- One tilt control knob is located on top, the other is part of the stand mount. The integrated umbrella receptor is located right below the head.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- The plug-and-play FT16-UV quartz flashtube is easily replaceable to enable the photographer to quickly get back to the assignment.
- Fan Cooled
- Allows the head to be used with light modifiers placed in front of the unit.
- Removeable Reflector
- All Series 5 reflectors, giving the photographer a full array of choices for shaping the light output.
- Modeling Light
- Norman lampheads feature halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb. This head features an on/off switch for the modeling light.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- A 20' cable comes attached to the head. Head cable extension cables may be added when the head is used at longer distances from the power pack.