The Audio-Technica ATW-R1100 System 10 Digital Wireless Receiver is a digital high-fidelity wireless receiver designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup, and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this digital receiver offers easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to 8 channels can be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. It also offers an easy-to-read digital ID display.
The System 10 wireless receiver ensures clear communications by providing 3 levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on 2 dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses 2 antennas on each transmitter (not included) and receiver to maximize signal integrity. This digital receiver offers volume control along with AF peak and pair indicator lights. The ATW-R1100 Receiver includes a switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in the mains voltage.
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" (6.35mm) output jacks with level control