The Audio-Technica ATW-R900 System 9 Frequency-Agile VHF Wireless Receiver is a 4-channel, frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, this receiver offers 4 compatible, user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF peak, RF and power indicator lights. The ATW-R900 Receiver includes a switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in the mains voltage.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Four selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range