The Audio-Technica ATW-T902 System 9 Unidirectional Handheld Microphone/Transmitter works with the ATW-R900 receiver (sold separately) and is designed to provide reliable performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. It supports four user-switchable channels in one of four available VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
The ATW-T902 handheld transmitter features a unidirectional dynamic microphone element and has a Power/Mute switch and input Trim (level) adjustment. It uses 2 AA batteries and can run on battery power for up to 8 hours depending on the battery type and use pattern.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Unidirectional dynamic microphone element
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Power/Mute switch with LED indicator, Channel Selection DIP switches and adjustable Gain Trimmer
- Reliable performance and durable construction