The HCO-3901 3 Gb/s/HD/SD/ASI Change-Over with Clean Switch (3 x 1) from Miranda is capable of supporting up to 16 channels of embedded audio and metadata. The module can perform a video and audio "Clean and Silent Switch” between sources using the included CS option. In the event of a power failure, the PGM signal is protected by relays fitted on the rear module, maintaining the integrity of the selected signal at the output. Relays are fully controllable via a GPI (sold separately).
Input selection can be performed automatically or manually. In automatic mode, the card will perform input selection between IN 1 and IN 2 based on internal signal analysis with alarm parameters, and the status of the inputs. In manual mode, any 3 sources can be selected from the Densité Controller (sold separately), the iControl software (sold separately), or simply by using a GPI (3Drp rear only). A GPI can be connected to an automation system (sold separately) or any simple GPI control panel (sold separately). The GPI outputs give status of the selected source, allowing tallies to be triggered. The preview outputs are user selectable to follow the main program output or any video inputs (IN 1, IN 2, or IN 3).
This device generates audio and video fingerprints. In combination with other cards that stream fingerprints for the same signals, a module (sold separately) in iControl can measure and report lip sync errors through the entire chain of a broadcast facility. This module provides streaming video- and audio-level metering, so an operator can remotely and effectively monitor the signal path using iControl facility monitoring and control system. This module is a 3RU card and is available with a 1 or 2 slots rear module. Up to 20 modules can fit in a 3RU Densité frame with 1-slot rear module (or 19 with REF-1801).
Primary Inputs: IN 1 and IN 2
Secondary Input: IN 3
- Four Outputs: Main program and three previews
- Supports 3G, HD (1080i50/59.94, 720p50/59.94), SD (525,625), or ASI input 1
- Electronic switching with relay backup (on rear module) maintains selected input with power loss for primary inputs IN 1 and IN 2
- Automatic mode using internal signal analysis with alarm parameters for IN 1 and IN 2
- Manual change-over by local frame controller, iControl, iControl Solo, RCP-200, or GPI (3DRP rear) for 3 inputs
- Alarm reporting to iControl facility monitoring and control system
- Compatible with iControl end-to-end A/V fingerprint analyzer for lip sync error detection and measurement
- GPI in and out (IN 1, IN 2, IN 3, auto, bypass)
- Included clean switch function (video and 16 channels of audio) for IN 1 and IN 2
- Reference input with passive loop through (3DRP rear only)
- Two-line timing window with CS option
- Thumbnail and audio-level meter streaming for IN 1 and IN 2
- URS Complaint