This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The dark blue MDX-D600 Underwater Housing from Sea & Sea can be used with the Nikon D600 SLR camera. It comes with a 0.5x optical viewfinder that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. The viewfinder reduces vignetting in the viewfinder and is recommended for wide-angle photography or in situations when it is essential to check the overall composition of the picture. Depending on the situation, the optical viewfinder can also be replaced with a standard pick-up viewfinder (sold separately).
The MDX-600 housing features a built-in leak sensor that immediately alerts you of water leakage. It comes with a depth rating of 330’ (100m), making it suitable for use in tech diving.
- Compatible with both the VF180 (1.2x) and VF45 (1.2x) viewfinders (both sold separately)
- By attaching the VF180 (sold separately) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (sold separately) to the housing, magnification increases by 1.2x and the entire field of view can be seen at the same time 1
- Two Fiber-optic cable sockets enable insertion of a fiber-optic cable into the housing connector
- Sockets allow an external strobe to be optically connected to the camera's built-in flash enabling full-featured strobe photography and creative lighting expression
- Controls most essential functions of the Nikon D600 camera underwater 2
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output 3
- Housing buttons are angled for ease of use and functionality
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body
- Comes with an 0.5x optical viewfinder as standard
- Quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
- Depth rating of 330' (100m) makes the housing suitable for tech diving.