The Neutrik NE8MC RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier is designed for preassembled RJ45 plugs that consist of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing, and boot. It is packed with 2 cable protection elements for a cable diameter either up to 0.19” (5mm) or 0.31” (8mm). The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Note! Cable connector carrier does not include an RJ45 plug.
- RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged die-cast shell and unique chuck-type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables