The Miranda Technologies HDA-1861 Reclocked HD / SD / ASI Distribution Amplifier with EQ is a 2 RU card that fits in the Densité 2 frame housings. It features up to 9 outputs and automatic equalization for up to 459.32’ (140 m) using Belden 1694A cable. Reclocking of the video signals provides an additional level of signal integrity in long cable length applications. It supports both HD-SDI (SMPTE-292M) and SDI (SMPTE-259M-C) signals. It also offers signal presence detection and remote reporting.
- HD-SDI input
- Reclocked 9 x HD-SDI output 1
- Supports HD-SDI (1.485, 1.485 / 1.001 Gbps)
- Supports SD-SDI at 270 Mbps
- 459.32' (140 m) automatic cable equalization
- Signal presence detection with remote reporting