The MMR-B106W 10.6" LCD LED Backlit Ruggedized Display from DIT is built for use in broadcast, film, IT, military, or mobile command, and for virtually everyone who can use a mobile monitor. It can be used on remote locations, mobile sets, or helicopter sets where, lightweight, mobile, critical viewing is necessary or required. This monitor has a 10" (269.2mm) active matrix TFT LCD panel with a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. It has a high brightness and contrast ratio with wide viewing angles and a protective lens with changeable field.
The all-aluminum welded construction of the display makes it both lightweight and durable, thereby satisfying the demands of the mobile professional. It is field powered via an Anton Bauer battery (Gold Mount), an IDX Battery mount, or an XLR power input (all sold separately).
The available I/O signals include the NTSC/PAL video Via composite and S-Video ports, PC video via the VGA or DVI/HDMI port, SD/HD component video via the YCbCr/YPbPr ports, HD video/audio via the HDMI port (HDCP compliant on the V09X controller), HD/SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI ports (available on the V03X/V09X controller), and HD/SD-SDI 4:4:4 via the SDI 3G ports (available Q2 2010 on the V09X controller).
The display can be supported via an integrated rear support arm, a light stand (sold separately), or a tripod bracket (sold separately). It comes with a standard black powder-coated light texture finish but can be customized to any color and logo.
- Rugged all-aluminum welded construction for lightweight applications
- Designed to satisfy broadcast, industrial, and military requirements
- Field replaceable lens
- 10" (269.2mm) diagonal active matrix TFT LCD display
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution at 60 Hz
- Wide viewing angles (70R,70L,50U,60D)
- High brightness and contrast ratio of 400 nits
- Contrast ratio of 300:1
- +12VDC operation via 110/220 power adapter
- Low power consumption
- S-Video 4-pin Din jack
- BNC pass through CVS
- SDI 601
- XLR external power connection
- XLR mono audio input
- PC aRGB VGA
- Light stand bracket
- Tripod bracket
- Hoodman hood
- Optically bonded front lens
- HD / SD-SDI 4:2:2 via the SDI Ports (Available on the V03X / V09X controller), HD / SD-SDI 4:4:4 via the SDI 3G ports (Available Q2 2010 on the V09X controller)