The Miranda Technologies SDA-1402 ASI Distribution Amplifier is an amplifier module with equalization and reclocking, which provides an additional level of signal integrity in long cable length applications. It is designed to be used with the Densité 2 frame housing. This amplifier provides up to 9 reclocked outputs with automatic equalization for up to 1,148.29' (350 m) of Belden 1694A cable. The amplifier also offers signal presence detection and remote reporting, and supports compressed formats such as SMPTE-310M/DVB-SSI.
- DVB-ASI input
- Up to 9 DVB-ASI outputs 1
- Automatic format detection and cable equalization
- Optional bypass relay protection
- DVB-ASI and SMPTE-310M/DVB-SSI formats supported
- Bit rate of 270 Mbps
- Status LED and alarm reporting