The black unbalanced Canare 10' GS6RATSTS10 GS-6 Guitar/Instrument Cable is hand-assembled with an 18 AWG Canare GS-6 oxygen-free copper cable, a rugged Neutrik Black & Gold right angle plug, and a straight 1/4" TS plug. It is suitable for use with both electric guitar and bass guitars.
Along with special polyethylene dielectric and dual shields this cable also features an extra thick and flexible 127-strand conductor, all of which let you achieve low capacitance and low series resistance. It also helps to improve the frequency response (flat to 50 kHz).
A bright, ringing characteristic sound is preserved, even when using HI-Z guitar pickups with long cable runs. The double carbon/braid copper shield construction eliminates micro-phonic handling noise, especially on stage where amplifiers are often set at maximum volume levels.
- Center conductor (18 AWG) is composed of 127 strands of oxygen-free copper, and resists nicking and corrosion at solder joint. This robust Conductor has been specially designed to cut power loss on Hi-Z guitar pickups and all hot musical instrument signals.
- High-quality frequency response results from using a special polyethylene dielectric that offers low capacitance and low series resistance.
- Special Inner Shield
- Conductive polyvinyl carbon sheath helps dissipate micro-phonic handling noise from high-gain stage amplification.
- Outer Shield
- This cable uses high-density braid that is tightly woven with many thin strands of Oxygen Free Copper. The GS-Series professional level instrument cable will withstand severe flexing, nightly stage workouts, and heavy-duty studio use.
- Tough but flexible PVC jacket resists tears and cracks. Stays pliant and will not stiffen, even at sub-zero temperatures.