The ACTi E41 1 MP Day & Night IP Bullet Camera with Varifocal Lens provides a 24/7 surveillance solution for your home or office. This camera features a 1 MP progressive scan CMOS image sensor that allows you to capture clear and crisp images in resolutions up to 1280 x 720 pixels at 30 fps. It is equipped with a 3.3 to 12mm fixed iris varifocal lens with f/1.6 aperture. Featuring a mechanical ICR (IR cut filter), the camera assures good color rendition in up to 0.1 lux illumination, and the 15 IR LEDs allow the camera to capture clear images even in total darkness (0 lux).
You can install and use this E41 IP bullet camera in bright and low light areas thanks to the basic WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), which allows the camera to capture images in varied light conditions. It supports selectable H.264 High Profile and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming and transmits real-time high-quality images through a standard TCP/IP network. Furthermore, it also features a built-in hardware motion detection sensor that detects the presence of relevant motion in the area under surveillance (up to 3 areas can be assigned).
Since the E41 day and night bullet camera conforms to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard, it can be integrated with third party software and applications using SDK (Software Development Kit; available separately) support. It is powered by Class 2 PoE (Power over Ethernet); hence, only a single cable is required for both power and data transfer over the network.
- Progressive scan CMOS image sensor for clearly capturing still as well as moving objects
- Built-in varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.3 to 12mm and an aperture of f/1.6
- True day/night functionality with mechanical ICR (IR cut filter)
- Captures clear and crisp images in resolutions up to 1280 x 720 pixels at 30 fps
- Equipped with 15 IR LEDs (850 nm) that allow you to capture clear images at distances up to 49.21' (15 m) in 0 lux illumination
- Configurable ISP-based switch for switching between color and IR-sensitive B/W mode, providing continuous surveillance
- Basic WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) allows you to capture images in varied light conditions
- Dual Streaming with selectable H.264 HP (High Profile) and MJPEG video compressions
- Transmits real-time high-quality images through a standard TCP/IP network
- No external motion sensors required thanks to the built-in hardware motion detection
- Up to 3 video motion detection areas can be assigned
- Compatible with ACTi NVR v3.0 surveillance software (downloadable) that helps you in managing recorded videos
- Camera can be integrated or controlled by applications from third party software developers using the SDK (Software Development Kit) support thanks to ONVIF compliance
- Class 2 PoE (Power over Ethernet) support allows the camera to be powered via network itself, eliminating the need for extra wiring or auxiliary power outlets
- IP66-rated weatherproof casing ensures protection against ingress of dust and powerful jets of water