The Miranda Technologies SFP-RT-W15-LC Single Fiber Receiver & Transmitter Cartridge is an SFP optical plug-in cartridge from the Dual-Wavelength series (WDM). It transmits and receives 3G / HD / SD SDI signals, from 1 channel, through a single fiber strand by using a wavelength of 1310 nm.
The SFP optical plug-in cartridge is a small, hot-pluggable device used to provide fiber connectivity to the 3 Gbps / HD / SD products. By using single-mode fiber instead of coaxial cables, this interface can be used over much longer distances without degrading the signal quality and hence, is useful for carrying 3 Gbps signals. This cartridge can directly slide into any product offering SFP connectivity and offers 2 fiber connections.
This optical plug-in cartridge can be easily installed at any moment in the field without any service disruption to existing coaxial services, allowing the building of future-proof infrastructures.
- Single-channel receiver + single-channel transmitter
- Long distance coverage over single-mode fiber for 3 Gbps / HD / SD signals
- Hot-swappable and interchangeable
- High-power transmit DFB (Distributed Feedback) laser to increase distance coverage
- Robust performance, fully SMPTE-297-2006 compliant