The red SeaLife DC1400 Underwater Digital Camera is a true amphibian of a camera, working both on-land and beneath the surface. The camera comes inside a rubber overmolded polycarbonate waterproof housing, from which it can be removed for use on-land. Rubber armored and shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments, the DC1400 boasts a depth rating of 200' (60 m). O-ring lubrication is not required. The camera features a 14 megapixel CCD sensor equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), a technology that reduces camera shake caused by hand movement. Select from 6 underwater color modes that give you sharp, colorful photos and HD video under any conditions. There are even 4 built-in digital color correction filters, which help restore colors that tend to get lost beneath the surface.
The 26 mm wide angle lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit everything in-frame. Enjoy Super Macro Auto focus from 1.0" (2.5 cm) to infinity. You get a grand total of 25x zoom, with 5x optical and 5x digital. The large 3.0" (7.6 cm) LCD screen allows for easy on-camera viewing.
You'll find the controls convenient and easy to use: 5 widespread "piano key" style controls are easily accessible underwater with or without gloves. A large shutter button is also present, as is a fingertip-control lever enabling you to scroll through menus or zoom in and out without releasing your grip from the camera. The simple on screen guide takes the guess work out of setting up your camera. Let the DC1400 do the heavy lifting for you, so all you have to focus on is getting that great shot.
Record continuous High Definition video with sound. Take advantage of Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode. Manual White Balance control is available via a short-cut key for fast and easy setting. In Spy mode, the camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals. Choose from 27 Land Scene modes, which easily pre-set the camera with the optimal settings for the given scene.
The camera runs on a rechargeable lithium battery. Additional options are available for the DC1400: Add one or two SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes (SL961) and Photo-Video Lights (SL980) (sold separately).
- 14 megapixel CCD sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) for sharp, blur-free high-resolution pictures
- Record continuous HD 720p video @ 30 fps with sound
- 26 mm wide angle lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit everything in-frame
- Super Macro Auto focus from 1.0" (2.5 cm) to infinity
- Large 3.0" LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 25X zoom: 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital
- Rubber overmolded polycarbonate waterproof housing
- Depth rating: 200' (60 m)
- Camera removable from housing for land use
- No O-ring lubrication required - just keep the O-ring clean
- Rubber armored and shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- "Piano Key" Controls for Easy Operation: 5 large buttons with big shutter and zooming lever for easy camera control, even while wearing gloves
- Easy Set-up mode: Simple on screen guide takes the guess work out of setting up the camera, so you can just focus on getting the shot you want
- 6 Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions: Dive mode with UW color correction, Snorkel mode with UW color correction, Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash(es), Ext Light Mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external photo-video light(s), Ext Flash + Light mode - for automatic exposure settings when using external flash and photo-video light combination, and Ext Flash Manual mode for manual aperture and shutter speed exposure controls when using one or two external flash accessories
- Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters to help restore colors lost beneath the surface
- Manual White Balance control with short-cut key for fast and easy setting
- Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode
- Spy Mode - camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals
- 27 Land Scene modes automatically pre-set the camera with optimal settings for the given scene: Program AE, Auto, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, Intelligent Scene, Sports, Smile Detection, Anti-Shake, Panorama, Skin Soften, De-Blemish, Portrait Man, Portrait Lady, Landscape, Sport, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Candlelight, Fireworks, Text, Sunset, Sunrise, Splash Water, Flow water, Snow, Beach, Pets and Natural Green
- Expandable with one or two optional SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes (SL961) and Photo-Video Lights (SL980) (sold separately)
- Fast shutter response time and quick start-up for fast action photography: 0.3 sec in Ext Flash mode and infinity focus
- Rechargeable lithium battery with 700 mAh capacity can record 2+ hr of video or 200+ pics on a single charge
- SD and SDHC card compatible - up to 32 GB storage capacity
On-Screen Display: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (T-C and S-C), Korean
Instruction manual: English (printed), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch