The pink and black Survivor Case for the 5th generation iPod touch from Griffin Technology consists of a shatter-resistant polycarbonate cover, a silicone wrap, and a snap-on display shield that protects your 5th generation iPod from impacts and vibration. It is compliant with US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35 for environmental resistance, keeping out dirt, rain, and sand. Hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch, and volume controls. Your iPod's features are never compromised by the Survivor Case as access to all controls, jacks, ports, and cameras are accessible when needed. The screen protector allows for touch control and a detachable, heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Tested and certified to meet environmental conditions outlined by US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Display shield deflects wind and rain (Tested up to 7.9 in/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Tested for dropping on flat concrete surface from 6.0')
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Tested up to 59 ft/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone wrap blocks vibration (Tested for 18 hours at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt