The black Scout-2 PC Gaming Case from CM STORM is an upgraded gaming case composed of a polymer coated steel mesh and body making it not only stylish but durable. This case can house a variety of components with three 5.25" exposed drive bays, seven 3.5" hidden drive bays, and two 2.5" drive bays converted from one 3.5" drive bay.
Along with the variety of drive bays, you also benefit from four USB ports, one microphone port, one audio port and seven expansion slots. The removable HDD cage supports video cards such as the NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990 for enhanced graphics. Take advantage of optional cooling system component compatibility with two 120mm fans on the top, two 120mm fans or one 140mm fan on the front, one 120mm red LED fan on the back, one 120mm fan on the bottom, two 120mm fans on the side, and one 120mm fan in the HDD cage.
- Ergonomic steel reinforced carrying handles bolted to support the beams of the core structure
- Dual USB 3.0 support for 10x faster file transfer and high current smart phone / tablet charging (~1A)
- Supports up to 3 ODDs (tool-less), 7 HDDs and 2SSDs for increased expandability
- Supports up to 9 fans, including dual 120mm fans on the acrylic side panel window
- Top panel LED switch to disable the LEDs of two separate LED lit case fans at night
- Supports all high-end graphics cards after removing the 1st HDD cage
- Dust filters for PSU (slide out) and top panel