The D8900 Large Venue Dual-Lamp Projector from Vivitek is an ideal solution for fixed installations and built for classroom settings or office venues. The D8900 uses the latest in DLP and BrilliantColor Technologies from Texas Instruments.
With a 3000:1 contrast ratio and 10,000 lumens of brightness, the D8900 provides excellent projection under any lighting conditions. What is special about this projector is that even if the lights are left on, viewers can take notes, and they will have no problem seeing the screen vividly.
The projector is designed for easy maintenance with its front and side replaceable filters and convenient lamp replacement design. It is also network ready for integration and system administration via the RJ-45 port.
If you take your D8900 overseas, it'll be right at home. In addition to NTSC it can handle many variations of the PAL and SECAM video signal standards. Plus its universal power supply can handle power from 100 to 240 volts. Add in compatibility with Macintosh and PC video standards and you have a projector that would be welcome in any classroom and boardroom.
You will never have connectivity issues with all the input / output options the projectors boasts like HDMI, VGA-in, S-video, composite video, component video, RS-232c, 12V trigger and a wired remote jack.
This projector comes without a standard lens; however, there are six interchangeable lens options to choose from, which allow the D8900 projector to be placed into almost any available space.
- The projector boasts 10,000 ANSI lumens
- The D8900 has a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with a maximum UXGA (1600 x 1200) @ 60Hz resolution
- It includes DLP and BrilliantColor technologies
- The D8900 large venue projector has built-in hardware edge blending and warping functionality
- There are interchangeable lens options for a variety of projection needs (6 types)
- Connectivity options include HDMI v1.3, DVI-D, component, 3G SDI-i, 3G SDI-out, VGA-out, RJ-45 and RS-232C ports
- It is network ready for integration and system administration via RJ-45
- Front and side replaceable filters for easy maintenance
- The D8900 provides a convenient lamp replacement design