The D8800 WUXGA Dual Lamp Large Venue Projector from Vivitek is ideal for fixed installations and built for classroom settings or office venues due to its weight and size. With a 3000:1 contrast ratio and 8000 lumens of brightness, the D8800 provides projection under any lighting conditions. The need for high brightness gradually increases because the benefit of having high brightness can achieve better results if the presenter prefers to have an eye contact with the audience while keeping the ambient lights on.
The D8800 uses the latest in DLP Technology from Texas Instruments. With a 1920 x 1200 resolution, the D8800 delivers digital images with full color saturation; intended for high-impact multimedia presentations.
The D8800 offers dual lamp technology. A dual lamp projector is able to display larger/brighter images beyond what a single lamp can produce. Dual lamp technology automatically switches the projector to single lamp mode when one of the lamps goes out, ensuring usage without any interruptions.
A slew of connectivity options include HDMI, VGA, composite video, and S-video. It also includes a 43dB/39dB (standard/economy mode) low fan noise.
- Extremely bright at 8000 lumens with a 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution to match today's display requirements
- A dual lamp projector is able to display larger/brighter images beyond what a single lamp can produce. Dual lamp technology automatically switches the projector to single lamp mode when one of the lamps goes out, ensuring usage without any interruptions
- Motorized lens shift (vertical/horizontal) and power zoom/focus features
- The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright pictures
- BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors
- Centered lens design with six interchangeable lens options
- Built-in edge blending and warping capabilities
- Connectivity options include: HDMI, DVI-D, 3G HDSDI-in/-out, BNC, VGA-in, composite and S-video
- RJ-45/RS-232c for integration and system administration options
- Rear cover design for quick and easy access