Vivitek's H5085 Home Theater Projector offers 1800 lumens at a 35,000:1 contrast ratio (Full on / Full off) with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution. The secret behind the H5085's capabilities is Texas Instruments' BrilliantColor DMD DLP (Digital Micromirror Device Digital Light Processor) DarkChip2 panel.
Texas Instrument's DLP chips are regarded by many as the best projector panels available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money over other designs.
The Vivitek H5085 projector utilizes Pixelworks processor and other image-boosting technologies, such as day / night modes and custom calibration configurations. With features for color-enhancement and interchangeable lenses to manual lens shift features.
You'd expect a projector like this to display 720p, 1080i and 1080p images and the H5085 will meet and exceed your expectations. Those images will be carried to the projector in pure digital form thanks to its three HDMI 1.3 inputs.
If you take your H5085 overseas it'll be right at home. In addition to NTSC it can handle many variations of the PAL and SECAM video signal standards. Plus its universal power supply can handle power from 100-240V.
The more you use your H5085 the more you'll value it. So it comes with a port for an optional Kensington lock and a security bar through which you thread an optional steel cable.
- The H5085 Home Theater Projector boasts full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, 1800 lumens of brightness and 35,000:1 contrast ratio
- With a Pixelworks processor and other image-boosting technologies, such as day / night modes and custom calibration configurations, the H5085 delivers amazing picture performance. With features for color-enhancement and interchangeable lenses to manual lens shift features, the Vivitek H5085 is the choice for home theater excellence
- BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors
- DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector
- Manual lens shift and interchangeable lens options (Standard zoom lens / Short wide fixed lens / Long zoom lens) to accommodate different home theater settings
- RS-232c for projector control and management
- Connectivity options include three (3) HDMI v1.3 inputs, a VGA-in, a component in, S-video and a composite port
- The projector provides 12V triggers for simple screen / projector automation