The D5280U WUXGA Large Venue Projector from Vivitek offers 4500 lumens of brightness, a 2200:1 contrast ratio, and has a projection power for most environments. The D5280U is designed with a centered lens, lens shift capabilities and three interchangeable lens options.
The D5280U is comprised of a Texas Instrument's DLP chip. It produces life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money over other designs.
If you take your D5280U overseas, it'll be right at home. In addition to NTSC it can handle many variations of the PAL and SECAM video signal standards. Plus its universal power supply can handle power from 100 to 240 volts. Add in compatibility with Macintosh and PC video standards and you have a projector that would be welcome in any setting.
Lastly, add a slew of input / output options like HDMI v1.3, VGA-in, component, S-video, composite, BNC, DisplayPort and RS-232c for one-touch automation.
- Offers 4500 lumens of brightness and 2200:1 contrast ratio
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution to match today's display requirements
- Centered lens design with manual lens shift (vertical/horizontal)
- Line-of-vision projections remain square with advanced keystone correction for angled projections
- DLP/BrilliantColor technologies by Texas Instruments
- Compatible with all major video standards including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Connectivity options include: HDMI v1.3, VGA-in, component, S-video, composite, BNC, and DisplayPort
- RS-232c/RJ-45 for integration and system administration
- 12V trigger for simple screen/projector automation
- Filter free means savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector
- Input source automatically detected
- Three (3) interchangeable bayonet style lens options to accommodate various environments