The H1085 Home Theater Projector from Vivitek uses the latest in DLP technology from Texas Instruments called BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination increases the brightness of colors by up to 50 percent over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
The H1085 can do lot more than make beautiful pictures. Weighing in at 8.1 lb. (3.7kg), there's a chance it may do some traveling and it won't have to be limited to domestic flights. It's got an international auto switching 100-240 V 50/60Hz power supply, which can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video standards.
Vivitek has built extensive connectivity into the H1085 including two HDMI inputs, component, composite and S-video connections. At only 26dB in standard mode, the H1085 won't compete with your movie or presentation and offers an additional bonus of a 3000 hour lamp life. As with all DLPs, you'll never have to change a filter.
Lastly, to make sure that your H1085 doesn't take unauthorized leave of the premises, security is provided by timer and password protection as well as a Kensington Lock slot and security bar.
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- The Vivitek H1085 is a native 1080p home theater projector. Its effortless design and clean lines integrate perfectly into any home theater installation. With 2000 lumens and a 5000:1 contrast, the H1085 delivers digital images with full color saturation for high-impact picture quality
- DLP Technology
- DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures
- BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors
- Filter-Free Design
- Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector
- Day / Night Modes
- Featuring day / night modes and calibration configurations, the H1085 can be adjusted to create an ideal viewing experience. Vivitek H1085 is unmatched and unrivaled in value, function and performance
- Connectivity Options
- Connectivity options include two HDMI v1.3, a VGA-in, an S-video and composite port
- Serial Connector
- RS-232c for projector control and management
- 12V Triggers
- The projector provides 12V triggers for simple screen / projector automation