The Vivitek D803W-3D Digital Projector offers 3600 lumens of projection with a 15,000:1 contrast ratio, and 1280 x 800 resolution. The 3D projector can convert 2D content from pretty much any video source into 3D.
Another of the projector's key features is its DLP technology. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes gaps between pixels in projected images. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP technology uses up to seven separate colors.
The projector has an auto-switching 100 to 240 VAC power supply and compatibility with NTSC, PAL and SECAM color systems, allowing you to use the projector here in the United States or overseas. It's also compatible with PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations (compatible with various Hz) so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations. The projector has a variety of connections, which include two HDMI ports, a VGA input and a component input.
The D803W-3D Digital Projector uses a filter-free design, which means savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan. Since you do not have to replace the filter, you do not have to spend money on them.
- 3D Capability
- With a 3D function and the capability to convert 2D content into 3D from pretty much any video source without an external box
- High Resolution Projector
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and displays up to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- DLP Technology
- DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures
- BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors
- Long Lasting Lamps
- High-efficiency lamps that last up to 4000 hours (standard mode)
- Filter-Free Design
- Filter-free means savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector. Since you never have to replace the filter, you do not have to spend money on them
- Audio Design
- Built-in 10W speaker
- Control and Management Options
- RS-232c is the interface that your computer uses to talk to and exchange data with your projector
3D video compatibility:720p 50/60 frame packing, 1080i 50/60 side-by-side, 1080p 24 frame packing
Computer compatibility: PC and Macintosh