The D518 3D Multimedia Mobile Projector from Vivitek is a high-performance DLP projector designed for uses ranging from a permanent ceiling mount to simple desk placement. Weighing in at 4.2 pounds (1.9kg), the projector is a great travel mate and ideal for the mobile user.
With 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness, whether on the college campus or the meeting-room, the projector delivers crisp performance. The D518 is one of those projectors with a plethora of built-in security features. It includes a Kensington security lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector. It also includes a keypad lock that prevents accidental system adjustments.
A slew of connectivity options include HDMI x 1, VGA-in, composite video, and S-video. It also includes a 33dB/30dB (standard/economy mode) super-low fan noise.
- Provides a native SVGA resolution with a 5000:1 contrast ratio
- The projector is 3D-ready via DLP Link
- The D518 includes high-efficiency lamps that last up to 6000 hours (in economy mode)
- With DLP and BrilliantColor technologies, the projector provides detailed images
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Connectivity options include HDMI 1.3V, VGA-in, S-video, composite video, and an RS-232C port for projector control and management
- Closed caption and rapid on/off feature are included