The KanexPro IRRX8 Hidden IR Repeater System allows you to switch up to 8 AV components located behind closed doors or walls with one remote control. It provides an AV solution for your media components to save surface space and have a clean look away from your display.
The IRRX8 IR Repeater System will help conceal, yet still control bulky electronic equipment such as DVDs, Blu-Rays, cable, satellite, stereo, amplifier, or any component controlled by an IR signal. You can control this IR Repeater System up to a distance of 13’ (3.96m) using an existing IR remote control to switch the AV components located behind closed doors, cabinets, or equipment closets.
- Compact / slim hidden IR repeater system
- IR receiver with 3' (0.91m) cord
- 4-pin DIN connector
- 4 dual output emitters with 6 and 13' (1.83 and 3.96m) cords allow to connect up to 8 AV components
- IR emitters connect to the main hub via the 1/8" mini jack plug
- Use existing IR remote control to operate
- System uses an IR receiver to take in the IR signals from an existing remote control and distribute those signals via IR emitters to AV components
- Helps conceal AV components behind closed doors or walls in entertainment cabinet or equipment closet
- Provides a clean sleek look around your display
- Quick installation with easy to follow instructions
- Built-in LED light confirms IR receiver is working properly