The black 3' Thunderbolt Cable from Kanex provides a reliable way to connect high performance data devices to high resolution displays, as it carries both PCI Express and DisplayPort. The cable allows you to transfer full length HD movies in under 30 seconds or back up a year of continuous MP3 music in a few minutes.
This premium cable features two channels and performs at a rate of up to 20 Gbps with bi-directional bandwidth per channel. This is effectively 20 times quicker than a USB 2.0 port. The cable allows you to daisy chain several Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals to your Mac and is compatible with existing DisplayPort devices. The cable provides data and video channel signals that can be dually pushed or pulled, enabling you to read/write without any reduction in performance.
- Style Meets Performance
- With a glossy black finish and Thunderbolt 2 compatibility, this Kanex Thunderbolt cable is well-suited for use with the Macbook Pro
- Connect your Kanex Thunderbolt cables to Macbook Pro and get high-performance data transfer speeds for your peripherals, and work with high-resolution displays like Apple Thunderbolt Display, Mini DisplayPort displays and even 4K HDTVs
- Fast Data Transfer Speeds
- Unlike ordinary passive cables, sending data from compatible peripherals up to 20 times faster than your every day USB 2.0 port. Transfer a full-length HD movie in less than 30 seconds. Back up one year of continuous MP3 music in just a matter of minutes
- Please Note:
- For systems that include Thunderbolt 2, users can take advantage of transfer speeds of up to 20 Gbps, with support for DisplayPort 1.2 displays, and still daisy-chain up to six devices. Thunderbolt 2 uses the same cables and connectors, and works with existing Thunderbolt PCs and devices