The Avenview W-HDM5G-20M Wireless HDMI Extender Set lets you wirelessly stream HDMI signals from HD disc players, PCs, gaming consoles, set-top boxes, etc, to wide-screen HD TVs. The set consists of a wireless transmitter and receiver, and extends HDMI signals up to a distance of 65.61’ (20m). It operates on the 5GHz frequency band, and is also capable of extending IR and CEC signals for remotely controlling the AV equipment connected to it.
This extender set uses WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology to wirelessly deliver uncompressed A/V signals at high data rates and without any latency. Along with HDMI 1.4, EDID 1.1, and HDCP 2.0 compliance, it also offers support for 3D signals, 1080p FullHD, and 1920x1080 VESA resolutions.
- WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology provides a high-quality, uncompressed wireless link which supports high data transfer rates without any latency
- Extends HDMI or DVI signals up to 66.0' (20.1m, open space) or 39.4' (12.0m, indoor)
- Supports HDMI 1.4, EDID 1.1, and HDCP 2.0
- Supports resolutions from 480p up to 1080p @ 60 Hz and a maximum VESA resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Offers Full HD (high definition) and 3D support
- Real-time compression audio is embedded within the HDMI output stream
- Suitable for use with home cinemas and computer equipment
- Extends IR and CEC signals for remote control of AV equipment
- Supports point-to-point transmission function, which can be expanded to multi-point-to-point transmission function