The 1-foot yellow Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable from C2G is an Ethernet patch cable suitable for use in professional network installations. It features a male to male design, using standard gold plated RJ-45 connectors on each end. The cable's 350MHz greatly reduces loss when compared to standard 100MHz cable. It is suitable for use in Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- Gold plated RJ-45 connectors
- Cat5e cable meets high speed 350MHz standard
- Features 24AWG 4-pair twisted pair construction
- Designed to minimize Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Snagless boot design ensures easy installation and strain relief
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty