The black NUMA NERO Professional Keyboard from StudioLogic offers 64 preset locations that allow you to control your MIDI audio equipment such as synthesizers, samplers, or sound modules live on stage. You can also control virtual tone generators such as those found in computer-based systems in existing studio environments. In addition, you can also easily store all settings. The NUMA NERO offers a user-friendly touch sensitive control panel in conjunction with a large blue backlight display.
The Grand Touch TP40 wooden keyboard mechanism has a high-quality feel. The LCD display is your control center monitor where you can see all data entry in real time. Whatever you do, edit, or change, can then be seen directly in the brightly illuminated display giving a real-time feed back of your current parameters. Very simple to understand and with easy access to all features, the control center is a tool to have at your finger tips.
In addition, there are many further features on the hardware side such as a modulation wheel, multiple pedal inputs, and USB and MIDI connectors for your existing instruments. All packed in a very stable yet lightweight casing.
- 88-keys graduated hammer action keybed (TP/400)
- Touch sensitive control panel
- Large light blue graphic display
- 2 assignable stereo jack pedal inputs
- 1 assignable florescent wheel
- 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
- 4 keyboard zones for splits and layers
- 3 factory dynamic curves
- 15 memory user locations for velocity dynamic curves saving
- 64 memory locations for patch saving
- 2 Mode Operation: EDIT to create patches with all MIDI parameters, PLAY to play keyboard and controls, and some fast MIDI changes (such as; program change, MIDI channels, transpose, mute, etc.)
- Assignable aftertouch
- Panic buttons
- YOU PLAY feature to create a dynamic curve in real time