The Mitsubishi FD730U Multimedia DLP Projector is designed to project high-definition images with enough brightness to work in settings with high-ambient light.
It offers 4100 lumens backed with an HDMI port, which is capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 videos. Besides HDMI connectivity, you can use the RCA, S-video and component video inputs for legacy style equipment. Network connection is achievable through the RJ-45 terminal.
The projector comes equipped with selection functions for the lamp, power source and standby mode, so each can be set according to the usage environment, and the lamp has an estimated 5000 hour life in low mode.
The dual PC inputs give you the power to connect multiple computers to one projector, which is a plus for presentations. The more options you have, the more you'll get out of each presentation. The audio jacks provide a mic input and an audio output to an external source. There is also a 10W stereo speaker built into the projector, which is loud enough for most presentations.
- Image Quality
- Features include 4100 lumens of brightness and a high contrast of 3000:1 that allows the FD730U to reproduce sharp images regardless of venue size
- 5000 Hour Lamp Life in Low Mode
- A longer service life for the projection lamp has been achieved by incorporating a lamp temperature control. Benefits include substantial reductions in projector operating cost and the labor required for changing the lamp
- Lens Shift Function (Vertical Only)
- The problem of offset image often experienced at the time of installation has been eliminated. It's safe and easy to use, even when confronted with difficult installation conditions such as a low ceiling
- Network Connectivity
- The projector is equipped with a RJ-45 LAN terminal for remote operation. In addition to that, the FD730U is compatible with PJLink. PJLink enables central control of projectors manufactured by different vendors and projectors can be operated by a controller
- Digital Input
- The HDMI input allows you to display video at 720p, 1080i or 1080p resolution
- Sound Projection (10W Speaker+Audio Mix)
- Using audio mix and the built-in 10W speaker, the voice of the presenter and audio from an external audio source can be delivered simultaneously. Using the audio mix feature allows the presenter's voice to be reproduced in real-time.
- 28dB Operation
- Projection fan noise can be distracting during a presentation or video conference. The FD730U operates at a low noise level of only 28dB while in low lamp mode. As a result, presentations and conferences can be held without distracting projector noise in the background
- Auto Power Off
- If no image signal is output for a predetermined period of time, power is automatically turned off, realizing energy savings by reducing needless power consumption. You have the ability to set the amount of time that needs to elapse before the projector auto powers off
- Standby Wattage Under 0.5W
- Standby (low) mode power consumption is less than 0.5W, offering increased energy savings and further contributing to environmental preservation
- Energy-Efficient Mode Selection
- Models are equipped with selection functions for the lamp, power source and standby mode, allowing each to be set according to the usage environment.
- Wall Screen Support
- Ability to project natural color tones such as beige, light blue, light green, pink, blackboard and whiteboard. Projector automatically adjusts for color tone
- Anti-Theft Security Hook
- Built into the projector to prevent theft and any unauthorized removal of the projector
- Closed Caption
- Provides on-screen visual representation of text
- Visual PA
- Instantly broadcast news and important messages to all classrooms at once through a simple interface that accommodates messages up to 350 characters
- Recyclable Unpainted Cabinet
- As an eco-conscious measure to promote recycling, an unpainted projector cabinet is adopted
- Additional Specifications
Length of power cord: 71" (1.8 m)
Color wheel: 5-Segment (R,G,B,W,Y)
Computer monitor loop-out: Yes