This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Capture the beauty and variety of sea life at depths up to 130' with your Canon PowerShot G11 or G12 Digital Camera, thanks to this compact Polaroid Underwater Housing. The housing provides access to all camera functions via mechanical controls, including push-buttons and knobs. It is constructed from durable polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the O-ring seal. The enclosure also has a built-in, flat glass lens port. Additionally, it is configured with a 1/4"-20 tripod mount and a hole for attaching the included hand or neck strap. As the housing does not permit the camera's built-in flash to fire and has no strobe connector, an optional constant light is recommended in order to ensure sufficient illumination for clear photo and video capture.
- Construction Details
- Depth Rating: 130'
- Housing body and lens port body made from durable polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor O-ring seal
- Configured with 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Hole for attaching included hand and neck straps
- Flash Use
- As housing does not permit camera's built-in flash to fire and has no strobe connector, an optional constant light is recommended in order to ensure sufficient illumination for clear photo and video capture
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons and grooved dials/knobs, enable access to all camera functions
- Lens Port
- Built-in lens port with flat glass front element