The red PowerShot ELPH 130 IS from Canon is stylish compact camera with16MP resolution, an 8x optical zoom lens and Wi-Fi connectivity for immediate photo sharing. With a 16MP CCD sensor and the DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the ELPH 130 IS offers high quality imaging and fast performance for both stills and video. 720p HD video can be accessed via a dedicated movie button which can take you from photo to video mode in an instant. An 8x optical zoom lens with a focal range that runs from wide angle to telephoto offers versatility for most shooting situations. The 35mm equivalent focal range on the ELPH 130 IS is 28-224mm and the maximum aperture is f/3.2. With ISO sensitivity that reaches 6400 and six mode Intelligent Image Stabilization, clear and well-detailed images can be attained even in low light.
Built in Wi-Fi allows you to transfer images directly from your camera to your smartphone or other Android or iOS device. Simply download the free Canon CameraWindow app and instant sharing, including directly to social networking sites, is simple. And by uploading images to Canon's Image Gateway you will have access to even more sharing options. Canon's new ECO mode is available on the ELPH 130 IS to conserve battery power for longer shooting or to stay connected longer while sharing images.
- 16.0 Megapixel sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor deliver exceptional performance and high quality imaging.
- 8x Optical Zoom with 28-224mm (35mm equivalent) lens delivers stunning images with versatile shooting options.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android device with the free download of the Canon CameraWindow app.
- Shoot 720p HD video with a dedicated movie button that allows you to switch from photo mode to video in an instant.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on 32 predefined shooting situations for capturing spectacular images with ease.
- Intelligent Image Stabilization automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization based on the particular shooting condition.
- New ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life.
- Shooting Modes and Photo Effects
- Shooting Modes and Photo Effects offer greater control over your images, including creative and playful touches. Shooting Modes are: Auto, P, Portrait, Smart Shutter, Smile, Wink Self-timer, Face Self-timer, Low Light, Fisheye Effect, Miniaturo Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter, Stich Assist. Photo Effects are: My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
- Playback and Erase
Photo Playback Modes Include: Auto Rotate, Rotate, Search (Date, Movies, Still Images, Favorites, People), Single, Index (4-100 Thumbnails), Magnification (Approx. 2x-10x), Information Display (Histogram, Overexposure Warning), Resume Playback, Transition, Red-Eye Correction, i-Contrast, Resize, Cropping, Photobook Set-up
Movie Playback Includes: Auto Rotate, Rotate, Search (Date, Movies, Still Images, Favorites, People), Normal, Pause, Slow Motion, Skip Backward, Previous Frame, Next Frame, Skip Forward
Erase Modes Include: Single Image, Erase Range, Erase All