The IDX CW-1 Wireless HDMI Transmitter Kit-A allows users to wirelessly transmit an uncompressed Full HD 1920 x 1080 video signal up to 328 feet. Kit-A includes one transmitter, one receiver, an HDMI cable, an HDMI angled adapter, an AC adapter (RX), a USB cable (TX), a TX power adapter, a 7.4 volt lithium-ion battery and a battery charger. CW-1 features HDMI connectivity and WHDI (MIMO-OFDM) technology.
With latency less than 1ms, the CW-1 is ideal for real-time wireless monitoring. The Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) feature minimizes interference and optimizes transmission by automatically choosing the least congested channel. This also helps the CW-1 to comply with FCC regulations, as the DFS function will detect and vacate channels that are in use by weather and US government agency radar systems.
- Uncompressed wireless transmission system for HD and SD video
- Utilizes WHDI (MIMO-OFDM) technology
- 5GHz frequency band (license free)
- Supports multiple video formats and frame rates
- HDMI input and output
- Less than 1ms latency for zero frame delay
- Transmit HD video up to 328'
- Dynamic Frequency Selection uses less congested channels for optimal performance
- Conforms to FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS specifications