The black & silver PPA T46 Personal PA Body-Pack Transmitter from Williams Sound broadcasts a speaker’s voice or audio program on one of 17 available channels, 72 to 76 MHz, to listeners using PPA R35-8 or PPA R37 Receivers or an R1600 Speaker (each unit sold separately).
The unit features a flexible microphone and auxiliary input jacks, push-button on/off/mute controls, channel lock, and selectable compression. This unit has the ability to operate in dual channel mode, allowing the user to easily switch between 2 different transmitting channels, each with its own set up parameters. An OLED screen displays current operating status and menu information. This body pack transmitter operates up to 30 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries and up to 20 hours with 2 NiMH batteries (batteries sold separately).
It also has a rechargeable capability when used with Williams Sound drop-in chargers (sold separately). Lightweight and portable, the PPA T46 Transmitter operates at a range of up to 150’ (46m) from the listening audience. It is suitable for providing hearing assistance to students in the classroom, tour group participants, employee training, business meetings, and more.
Note! Microphone sold separately.
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- 17 selectable channels, 72 to 76 MHz
- Digitally synthesized frequencies
- 1.25" OLED interface displays master and aux volume level, mic mute, settings lock, and battery level
- Easy-to-use menu-access controls include microphone and auxiliary levels, 8- or 17-channel mode selection, current frequency/channel number, compression (1:1 or 2:1), and display settings
- MIC input accepts electret mic with 3.5mm mono plug
- AUX audio input accepts 2.5mm stereo plug (i.e., for MP3 or CD player)
- Range of up to 150' (46m) with PPA R37 Receiver (sold separately)
- Belt clip for hands-free operation
- Meets ADA guidelines
- Made in USA