The Morovision MV-300 Gen 3 Monocular is a powerful and versatile night vision system, thanks to its high performance ITT Generation 3, 64 to 72 lp/mm (typical) image tube. Compact and rugged, this device includes a high-power multi-stage infrared illuminator, Mil. Spec. optics, and an internal low battery/infrared indicator. With an extensive variety of optional accessories including headgear, camera/camcorder adapter, and magnification objectives, this monocular can be easily configured for almost any mission requirement.
Note! The optional gear has to be purchased separately.
Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- High resolution 64-72 lp/mm (Typ), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared range
- Multifunctional: Handheld, head-mounted, or helmet-mounted as single eye goggle, or weapons mounted as a nightscope
- Eye cup prevents the emission of stray light or facial reflections
- Day light filter filters excessive light and protects objective lens from the elements of nature
- Uses one 3V lithium CR123 battery that provides up to 40 hours of operational time
- Hard compact case offers protective storage
- Weather resistant, camera adaptable, and has a built-in IR illuminator