This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The ITT Exelis Generation 3 PINNACLE Dual Tube Night-Vision Binocular is suitable for both ground- based and sea-based applications. This device has a rugged design that allows increased depth perception for activities such as off-road driving and high-speed navigation at sea.
This Dual Tube Night Vision Binocular has aviation standard optics. With this device, each eye views a clear and unique image. The F5050SLG binocular includes a powerful IR illuminator with wide or narrow beam capability. It can be handheld or head-mounted. When helmet mounted, this binocular is powered by a rear-mounted battery pack that contains 2 pairs of AA batteries for extended operational endurance.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- ITT Exelis PINNACLE Image Intensifier Tube: Thin-filmed/auto-gated
- High resolution of 64 lp/mm (minimum), high gain, and high photo response in visible and near infrared lighting
- Binocular vision for greater depth perception
- Integral battery for handheld or head-mounted use
- Adjustable (spot/flood) IR illumination
- Independent eye-span adjustment
- Can be easily detached from mount
- Objective lens covers protect the objective lenses when the system is not in use and provide a means for daylight training
- Eye cups prevent the emission of stray light or facial reflections
- Demist shields snap on to the eyepiece to prevent condensation on the optics
- Sacrificial windows shield the objective lenses from airborne sand, dust, or any other particles that may scratch the lenses
- Retainer cord filters excessive light and protects objective lens from the elements of nature
- Rugged construction