The ITT AN/PVS-23 (F5050) Generation 3 PINNACLE Night Vision Binocular is suitable for both ground-based and sea-based applications. This device is ruggedly designed to furnish increased depth perception for activities such as off-road driving and high-speed navigation at sea.
This night vision binocular features aviation standard optics. This device ensures that each eye views a clear and unique image. The F5050 binocular includes a powerful IR illuminator that can have a wide or narrow beam. It can be handheld or head-mounted. When helmet mounted, this binocular is powered by a rear-mounted battery pack that contains 2 pairs of AA batteries for extended operational endurance.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- ITT PINNACLE image intensifier tube; thin filmed/auto-gated
- High resolution of 64 lp/mm (typical), high gain, and high photoresponse in visible and near infrared light
- Binocular vision for greater depth perception
- Adjustable (spot/flood) IR Illumination
- Independent eye-span adjustment