The Honeywell HB74 Standard Resolution Day & Night IR Indoor / Outdoor Bullet Camera comes standard with IR illumination, which makes it perfect for 24/7 surveillance. Along with smart infrared technology, it utilizes Auto LED brightness adjustment to provide even distribution of the IR, thus preventing excessive illumination and washed-out videos. When the ambient light drops below the factory-defined threshold, the 12 IR LEDs are activated and the camera changes automatically from color to black-and-white mode to enhance sensitivity for capturing perfect colored images during the day and clear black-and-white images at night. The 3.8mm fixed lens offers a wide field of view to complement the 12 IR LEDs that can illuminate up to 45’ (13.7 m), depending on scene reflectance. The 420 TVL sensor helps capture clear images in day and night conditions.
The HB74 bullet camera can be installed quickly and easily. It comes standard with a 2-conductor pigtail, which connects to the barrel connector and thus there is no need to cut wires during installation. The mounting bracket installs quickly and securely with 3 screws on walls or ceilings, indoors or out. This day & night camera is a cost-effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day and require extra illumination at night. This camera features a simple yet solid design, which provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications, including lobbies, atria, foyers, vestibules, gated entrances, loading docks, and driveways.
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD
- Discreet, bullet-style camera with 12 IR LEDs
- 3.8mm fixed lens
- Smart IR for even distribution of the IR to prevent excessive illumination
- Standard color resolution of 420 TVL
- Day & night function
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket reduces installation time
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing
- Equalization valve prevents the vacuum effect caused by sudden changes in barometric pressure
- IR LED visible range of up to 45' (13.7 m) depending on scene reflectance
- 2-conductor pigtail for connection to barrel connector
- 12 VDC input
- Brushed and anodized aluminum finish