The Honeywell HRG85 240 IPS 8-Channel Embedded DVR (500 GB) offers a clear and crisp video output using H.264 video compression. In addition to recording 4CIF real-time NTSC video at a rate of up to 240 images per second, this 8-channel DVR supports a wide variety of capabilities such as smartphone remote access (Apps for Apple iPhone and Android), mouse control, IR remote control, and multiple search engines to quickly find the evidence video you’re looking for. Moreover, this DVR can be remotely accessed via a Web browser or by using multi-site remote access software. Two USB ports enable intuitive mouse control and simultaneous DVR operations such as backing up video evidence files onto USB media devices. A viewer is included with each clip, making it easy for investigators to view video evidence. The HRG85 8-Channel DVR supports continuous and event recording, and is configurable per channel. It can also be configured to record upon detection of motion within a user-specified area. Recording upon detection of motion can be used to maximize storage efficiency.
Supporting an advanced feature set, the HRG85 8-Channel DVR is suitable for a wide variety of surveillance applications including small- to medium-sized retail outlets, apartment buildings, warehouses, and educational facilities. It is well suited to support applications that rely on capturing the maximum detail of the activity through building entrances and exits, and clear video playback. Remote access from mobile and fixed locations opens up many new application possibilities. Business owners on the move in this highly mobile society can check in on their businesses from virtually any location with Internet access.
- H.264 video compression
- 4CIF resolution @ real-time record rates
- Eight video inputs
- Four audio inputs, one audio output
- Remote access from iPhone and Android devices
- Remote access via Internet Explorer web browser and multi-site software
- Continuous recording during playback and during transmission to remote site
- Mouse included for DVR control via front panel
- Two front & rear panel USB 2.0 ports
- PTZ dome control for a wide variety of protocols
- Self-diagnostics including hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring