The Honeywell HD251 High-Resolution Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Mini Dome Camera incorporates a 1/3" interline transfer CCD image sensor that offers 620 TVL of crisp, clear horizontal resolution. The camera comes equipped with a built-in 2.8 to 12mm varifocal DC auto iris lens for increased optical versatility. The 3D axis gimbal allows versatile positioning and instant centering of the video image. It can automatically switch form color to B&W mode.
The HD251 can be installed quickly and easily. It comes standard with a 2-conductor pigtail that connects to the supplied barrel connector, so there is no need to cut wires during installation. It also features a video-out port for easy focus. The HD251 is designed for use in challenging environments. It is IP66-rated for outdoor installations, but can also be installed indoors, and can be mounted directly to a ceiling or wall. In addition, the camera offers the flexibility of dual voltage input.
This indoor/outdoor camera is a cost-effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day. It offers a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, commercial sites, industrial parks, airports, gated entrances, foyers, loading docks, and driveways.
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD
- High resolution: 620 TVL (color)
- Built-in 2.8 to 12mm DC varifocal auto-iris lens
- Privacy zones, mirror function
- User-friendly design for easy access and adjustment of camera settings
- IP66-rated vandal-proof and weather-resistant housing
- 3D axis gimbal
- Video-out port for easy setup
- 2-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector
- 12 VDC / 24 VAC input
- Light gray powder-coat finish