The Honeywell HD273 High-Resolution True Day/Night Dome Camera features 20 integrated IR LEDs and can automatically switch from color to black and white mode. A mechanical IR cut filter within the camera is removed from the optical path during the night, allowing the capture of crystal clear color pictures by day and black & white images at night. This camera utilizes smart infrared technology and auto LED brightness adjustment to provide even distribution of the IR illumination, preventing excessive illumination and washed-out videos.
The HD273 dome camera incorporates a 1/3" CCD sensor that offers 600 TVL horizontal resolution. The camera comes equipped with a built-in 3.8 to 9.5mm varifocal DC auto-iris lens for increased optical versatility and no focus shift when the camera switches from day to night mode. The 3D axis gimbal allows versatile positioning and instant centering of the video image. In addition, the lens is separated from the LEDs by an IR boot, which eliminates internal IR glare. The built-in breather vent effectively stops almost all humidity buildup to eliminate weather-related issues, loss of critical video, or the possibility of having to replace the camera.
This day/night camera can be installed quickly and easily. It comes standard with a 2-conductor pigtail that connects to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. It also features a video out port for easy focus. It is designed for use in challenging environments. It is IP66-rated for outdoor installations, but can also be installed indoors, and can be mounted directly to a ceiling or wall. In addition, the camera offers the additional flexibility of dual voltage input.
The HD273 dome camera is a cost-effective surveillance solution for applications that experience changing light conditions throughout the day and require extra illumination at night. It features a simple yet solid design that provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications including schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, commercial sites, industrial parks, airports, gated entrances, foyers, loading docks, and driveways.
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD sensor
- High resolution: 600 TVL (color)
- True day/night with 20 LEDs (850 nm)
- Smart IR for even distribution of the IR illumination to prevent excessive illumination
- Built-in 3.8 to 9.5mm varifocal DC auto-iris lens
- Privacy zone, mirror function
- User-friendly design for easy access and adjustment of camera settings
- Vandal and weather-resistant housing: IP66 rating
- Total effectiveness in 0 lux environments
- IR LED night-vision range of up to 65' (20 m) depending on scene reflectance
- 3D axis gimbal
- Video-out port for easy setup
- Two-conductor pigtail is standard for connection to barrel connector
- 12 VDC / 24 VAC input
- Breather vent to help eliminate condensation build-up
- Light gray powder-coat finish