The Anchor Audio UHF-7000 Wireless Microphone System with Lapel Microphone is designed for live sound reinforcement applications, such as music venues, karaoke, public address, and houses of worship among others. The system consists of a UHF wireless receiver and a UHF wireless transmitter with lapel microphone.
The system can operate on 700 different UHF frequency channels and includes both manual and automatic channel scanning. There are also 32 presets programmed into the receiver, organized in four groups, which makes it easy to setup multiple systems simultaneously. The receiver includes two antenna ports and the option of using remote antennas or adding boosters to improve overall signal quality. The front of the receiver features a power button, rotary volume knob, up, down, and set frequency selection buttons, as well as an LCD display with channel, AF, and RF level indicators. The back of the receiver features a DC power jack, a squelch control knob for suppressing RF interference, a balanced XLR audio connector, an unbalanced 1/4" audio connector, and a Mic/Line switch for switching between the balanced and unbalanced output. You can connect two receivers together with the included connecting plate and mount the unit in a 19" rack using the included rack mounting brackets.
The transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries and includes an LCD with channel and low-battery indicators.
- Squelch Control
- The receiver features a squelch adjustment knob that controls the threshold for the radio signal that regulates audio output. If the radio signal from the microphone drops below the threshold, the squelch control mutes the audio output to prevent the transmission of radio interference and white noise from entering the speakers
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Connectors
- For flexibility, the receiver features both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" audio outputs
- Automatic and Manual Channel Scanning
- You can select from or automatically set the transmission channel from 700 available UHF frequencies