The Anchor Audio WR-7000 Wireless Microphone Receiver is designed for use with UHF beltpack or handheld microphone transmitters and the company's sound system's (except the Little Big Horn, CouncilMan, and intercoms).
The microphone system operates in the UHF band (540 to 570 MHz), with 700 selectable frequencies (depending on local regulations). It features phase locked loop (PLL circuitry) to minimize interference while selecting channels. An auto-scan function can be programmed to set an interference-free channel.
The detachable antenna is highly recommended for long-distance purpose, such as in stadiums or auditoriums. The antenna booster is suitable for long distance receiving applications (for distance more than 98.4’ (30 m)). The antenna holder makes it easy to fix the antenna and booster. It can be assembled on the microphone stand or wall.
Note: The number of frequency channels depends on local regulations.
- Designed for stages, places of worship, and professional sound installations
- 700 Selectable UHF Frequencies with Phase Locked Loop Circuitry
- Makes it easy to select channels that are free of interfence
- Makes it easy to locate channels with minimal interference
- SMT Assembled PCB Module
- Ensures quality and stability