The black 1 NIKKOR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Lens from Nikon is a compact wide-angle zoom lens compatible with all Nikon 1 cameras equipped with the Nikon 1 mount. Its 6.7-13mm focal length is equivalent to 18-35mm in 35mm format, covering a range from a super-wide angle for landscapes and close group shots to an angle close to what you see with your eyes. This wide lens provides a 100° angle of view to bring more into the frame, as well as foreground-subject emphasis.
Built-in Vibration Reduction keeps your images free of blur, even if your hands are unsteady, by compensating for camera shake. The lens contains aspherical elements to eliminate coma and other kinds of lens aberration, and ED glass to enhance sharpness and color correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. It has an Internal Focusing system that lets you focus without altering the size of the lens, enabling a closer focusing distance. The 1 NIKKOR 6.7-13mm has autofocus.
- Vibration Reduction
- The VR system reduces image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3 stops--or 8 times--faster. This enables handheld shooting at dusk, at night, and in poorly-lit interiors. VR also automatically detects when you pan during a shot
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- The 3 aspherical (AS) elements virtually eliminate the problem of coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture. They are especially helpful in correcting the distortion at wide-angle focal lengths, and also contribute to a lighter and smaller lens design
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass
- 3 ED glass elements improve sharpness and color correction by reducing chromatic aberration. ED glass offers all the benefits with none of the drawbacks of calcium fluorite-based glass. Capture sharp, high-contrast images even at the lens' largest aperture of f/3.5
- Internal Focusing
- The IF system allows you to focus the lens without changing its size. All internal optical movement is limited to the interior of the non-extending lens barrel. This enables a more compact, lightweight construction, in addition to a closer focusing distance of 0.82' (0.25 m) throughout the zoom range. A smaller, lighter focusing lens group is utilized to ensure faster focusing
- Rounded Diaphragm
- The lens' 7 rounded diaphragm blades allow for attractive bokeh in the out-of-focus regions of the image
- Additional Features
- Accepts optional screw-on filters with 52mm diameters. Lens barrel retracts via rotation of zoom ring