The Bosch MBV-BLIT64-40 Video Management System Lite-64 Edition (Non-Expandable) is an enterprise IP video security solution that provides seamless management of digital video, audio, and data across any IP network. It is designed to work with Bosch CCTV products as part of a total video security management system. You can integrate your existing components into an easy-to-manage system. The Lite-64 edition supports 4 workstations.
This edition of the Bosch Video Management System 4.0 contains several software components. The Management Server Software provides management, monitoring, and control of the entire system. The Enterprise Management Server provides access to multiple management server computers. The Video Recording Manager (VRM) provides recording and playback management of video, audio, and data. The Configuration Client Software provides the user interface for system configuration and management. The Operator Client Software provides the user interface for system monitoring and operation.
This video management system also includes the software components like the Mobile Video Service, Mobile Client, and Video Streaming Gateway. These software components can be run together on a single PC for small systems or on separate PCs and servers for large systems. The VRM provides a distributed network video recorder solution, thus eliminating the need for dedicated NVRs. It also provides load balancing and failover for the iSCSI storage and makes it easy to add additional iSCSI storage later on.
The VRM introduces the concept of a storage virtualization layer. This abstraction layer enables it to manage all the individual disk arrays in the entire system as a single ‘virtual’ common pool of storage, which is intelligently allocated as needed. The usage of multiple client workstations offers good scalability.
Note: The Bosch Video Management System is installed on a Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Licenses are provided as eLicenses via email.
•Enterprise-class Client/Server based video management system
•Enterprise system that supports up to 10 subsystems
•Support of ONVIF compliant cameras
•Mobile video service
•Bookmarks for Live and Playback mode
•Automatic map display
•RemoteClient Enterprise SDK
•Video Streaming Gateway available on Setup DVD
•Cameo SDK 1.0 available on Setup DVD
•Good alarm handling with alarm priorities and selectable user group distribution
•Edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and forensic search
•Support of third party cameras that are compliant to ONVIF Profile S
Featuring 1 to 2,000 cameras out of the box, this system supports BIS-BVMS connectivity.
• Enterprise: Multi Site-Single Customer
Featuring up to 10,000 cameras, this system supports multi-site requirements for metro, airports, and other large industrial facilities. It consists of individually configured servers. Combined monitoring in Operator Client are featured.
• Enterprise: Muti Site-Multi Customer
Up to 10,000 cameras and 10 individually configured servers are featured in this system. It has been enables for legally different companies.
• Updates of Operator Client and Configuration Client automatically deployed from the Management Server
• Supports all Bosch MPEG4 and H.264 encoders, MPEG4 and H.264 IP cameras and IP AutoDome cameras in SD and HD format
• Supports decoders, Allegiant, DiBos, and DiBos-compatible ATM Bridge
• Supported HD Resolutions: 720p and 1080p
• Enterprise System: Operator Client can simultaneously access up to 10 Management Servers
• Support of third party cameras that are compliant to ONVIF profile S
• Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) and Forensic Search without servers
• Connectivity to mobile clients such as iPad and iPhon
• Automatic scan of IP devices
• Automatic IP address assignment of IP devices
• Batch firmware updates of IP devices
• Configurable Logical Tree
• Pre-configured camera sequences with 25 cameras, with each up to 100 steps with individual dwell times
• Automatic Sequences created by multiple selection, and drag and drop to image panes
• 4 configurable user-events, which can be triggered via a menu command
• Zoomable sitemaps with links, devices, sequences, and Command Scripts
• Automatic map positioning of a camera in a map when the camera is selected
• Sitemaps in DWF format (version 5.0 and 6.0 supported) are used
• Up to 4 PC monitors supported per workstation
• CCTV keyboard support, connected to either workstation or IP decoder
• CCTV keyboard supports the Enterprise System (select the desired Management Server)
• Flexible Image panes allow any combination of video, window sizes, and layouts
• Any live Image pane can be switched to instant playback
• Multiple instant playback image panes
• Image windows can display live video, instant playback video, text documents, maps, or Web pages
• Device states shown by icons, including network connection loss, video loss, and camera de-adjustment
• Favorites tree can be individually configured per user
• Favorites tree can include complete views with Image pane layouts and camera assignments
• Bookmarks in Live and Playback Mode for easy investigation and export of recordings
• Selected clips can be exported to DVD, network drives, or USB sticks with a few mouse clicks
• Camera selection by double-click, or drag and drop from site maps, Logical Tree, or Favorites Tree
• Decoders can be organized in Monitor Walls from within the Operator Client
• Monitor walls can be controlled without connection to the Management Server
• Control of analog monitors connected to decoders via drag and drop
• Sophisticated multi-camera timeline allows easy and graphical searching of stored videos
• Timeline colors indicate recording status such as normal, alarm, motion, protected, and audio (not for the cameras managed by a VRM)
• Easy clip selection by dragging hairlines in the timeline
• Flexible search works across all DVRs connected to the system
• Post-recording motion search allows easy locating of changes in selected areas
• Forensic Search allows the usage of Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) algorithms on the recorded video
• 2 audio listening options - selected channel only or multiple simultaneous channels
• Audio Intercom functionality
• Image panes of 4:3 and 16:9
• Continuous operation for live, playback, and export when Management Server is disconnected
• Live and Playback of the recording engines such as Video Recording Manager, Local Storage, Direct-iSCSI-Recording, Bosch Recording Station, and Video Streaming Gateway.