The D|Focus V4 Follow Focus from D|Focus Systems is a follow focus with an industry standard, 32 pitch (0.8 mod) drive gear and a machined aluminum, single rod clamp. The "open gearbox" design is reversible and features custom manufactured hybrid gears, with plastic teeth molded over an aluminum hub. An accessory port on the focus knob enables the use of industry standard whips and speed cranks. Among various upgrades from previous versions, the V4 uses a removable marking disc, which makes the disc easier to clean or replace. The included lens gear features standard 32 pitch 0.8 mod teeth, and can fit on almost any lens upto 86 mm in diameter.
- Standard 32 pitch (0.8 mod) drive gear
- CNC machined aluminum, single rod clamp
- Reversible, "open gearbox" sets up on either side of the camera
- Hybrid gears with plastic teeth over an aluminum hub
- Industry standard port for whips and speed cranks
- Removable marking disc
- Made in the U.S.A.